httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "R.J. Kraaij" <terdu...@worldonline.nl>
Subject ZDNet also Made a story. / Tuning guideliness ?
Date Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:55:05 GMT

ZDnet also created a story about the Benchmark  of Mindcraft,
just in case you missed it :
http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2242246,00.html

You know, maybe zdnet is right about one point, it's hard to get Tunning
Information.
-----

and not only from the outside, but also from the inside, I mean, okay i
run a benchmark on my site if i change some module, but then again, i
would love to have some (developer) tuning options, like "Avoid using that
and that algoritme, because you sure know then that you Webserver will
only handle one request an hour "

But then again, that (might) not be an Apache issue, but more a
Compiler-Library one.

Hm, it gets me thinking, (seldon :o))

  Greetings from the little corner,

           Reinder KRaaij