httpd-dev mailing list archives

From cos...@tdiinc.com
Subject APXS
Date Fri, 23 Apr 1999 21:14:36 GMT
> > "Ralf S. Engelschall" wrote:
>
> APXS is just a wrapper around compiler and linker flags and does actually the
> same which is done inside the source tree for building DSOs. So I don't think
> the problem is somewhere in APXS. The problem seems to be a general DSO/symbol
> problem then...

It would be nice if in addition to APXS you would generate a
Makefile.incl, containing just the compile options that are substituted in
APXS. Even if everybody has perl, sometimes is just easier to use a
Makefile.
( there is no big change - the same sed script that generates apxs can be
used to generate the include file ).

Regards,
Costin