httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <unkn...@riverstyx.net>
Subject Re: apache-apr
Date Mon, 12 Apr 1999 02:12:29 GMT
Well, I set it to 30, but the server hung after only about 2 minutes.  If
it helps at all, the connections are initially very fast (<1 sec), but
then slowly take longer to connect, until eventually the browser will only
get to the "contacted, waiting for reply".  About 20 min. later, the
server won't even accept connections.

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet