httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <unkn...@riverstyx.net>
Subject Re: [Fwd: MSIE4 & Pragma]
Date Tue, 06 Apr 1999 08:00:57 GMT
Well, I don't know where the problem would lie in this one, but I've
noticed that if I have a symlink to a file, and I change the file that the
symlink points to, I have to actually close netscape sometimes, even when
I try to clear the cache.  Otherwise I get the same pictures loaded
back... I think Apache only returns the last modified date from the
symlink, perhaps?  I never gave it much thought, since it's not something
I do too often.  Changing symlinks, not thinking :)

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet