httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: voting results for 1.4/2.0 debate.
Date Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:08:01 GMT
On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> a) rename CVS module "apache-2.0" to "apache-nspr".  Fix all dependencies
> in things like the from-cvs cron job builds, etc.  One will need to run a
> simple perl script to fix your */CVS/Repository files, which I will
> provide.

This is now complete.  To move your checked-out copy of the repository, do
the following:

 mv apache-2.0 apache-nspr
 find apache-nspr -name Repository | xargs \
   perl -pi.bak -e 's/\/home\/cvs\/apache-2.0/\/home\/cvs\/apache-nspr/g'

At least this appeared to work for me =)

> b) move the 2.0 design documents to the web site.

I've now done this, moving them to a new directory called "whiteboard"
under apache-devsite.  I copied the CVS files directly so that any change
history might be preserved.

> Once the dust settles on that, I'll recreate an "apache-2.0" CVS module.

Created.  Though there's nothing in it currently.

> Though we shouldn't put anything in it until Apache 1.3.7 is tagged.

	Brian