httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: Brian gets even more famous
Date Fri, 02 Apr 1999 01:02:10 GMT

Don't worry, folks, the per-page tax will be deposited in Swiss bank
accounts, the numbers and access codes to which will be distributed widely
in the 2.0 release of Apache, embedded in the software as cpp macros.
Those who are smart enough to run "make -DSHOWMETHEMONEY" will be able to
find the codes and withdraw cash; those relying only on "./configure", or
worst of all, binary distributions, will be out of luck.

The really cool thing is that we've inserted the taxation code as a
transparant service within mod_rewrite.  We figured no one would find it
in there.

Remember, from each according to their ability, to each according to their
expense account.

	Brian