httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject New cgi module for hybrid server.
Date Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:07:52 GMT

I posted mod_cgid a week or two ago, and nobody has commented on it.  I
would like to put it in the hybrid repository, because it
improves cgi performance substantially on systems that have poorly behaved
fork's.  Does anybody have any problems with me committing the code, and
if not, should it go in modules/experimental or  modules/standard?

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd