httpd-dev mailing list archives

From moen...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: PR#3964: inetd mode broken again
Date Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:40:17 GMT

Us TPF folks have no problem if you want to deprecate inetd mode.  The only
thing we ask is that you wait until our standalone code is committed.
We've reviewed everyone's comments on our patch and have sent it back to
Raleigh with the updates.  We're waiting to hear from them as to when it
gets committed.

Joe Moenich
moenich@us.ibm.com
303 773-5483