httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-apr/pthreads/src/main util.c
Date Sat, 17 Apr 1999 07:48:54 GMT
manoj@hyperreal.org wrote:

> manoj       99/04/16 20:06:39
>
>   Modified:    pthreads/src/main util.c
>   Log:
>   Optimize ap_gm_timestr_822, ap_make_dirstr_prefix, and ap_unescape_url.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.4       +60 -15    apache-apr/pthreads/src/main/util.c

Why was this done on the -apr branch rather than the 1.3 branch? Doing
stuff like this to -apr just makes the two diverge even more. I really
don't see the need to do optimizations to the -apr branch (I view the
branch as being a platform for threaded testing, rather than "mainline"
apache development).

Cheers,
-g

--