httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Changing Windows dev platform to MSVC++ 6?
Date Wed, 14 Apr 1999 01:49:42 GMT
TOKILEY@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 99-04-13 16:51:00 EDT, Ken Coar writes...
>
> >  I believe so: the MSVC[56] project file formats are not compatible.
> >  V6 will upgrade existing V5 files, but there's no road back
> >  AFAIK.
>
> There's always a road back... it's called a makefile.

{Sigh}  I believe we long ago established one of our goals
as maintaining the Windows port through the project interface.
That's why the makefiles are *output* from the GUI, and never
frobbed manually.  So your road back has a 'No Entry' sign on
it, at least until we decide to change the rules.
--
#ken	P-)}