httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject A debugging convenience
Date Sat, 10 Apr 1999 19:46:10 GMT
A thing I hit today is that stuff logged without a server_rec gets
chucked unless it is done during startup. This is a major pain for
debugging (coz the relevant server_rec is often a zillion miles up the
stack). I implemented a kludge that logs it to the main server log (i.e.
stderr) iff the main server is logging at DEBUG level - shall I commit
the change?

Cheers,

Ben.

--