httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: ADNS (fwd)
Date Thu, 29 Apr 1999 18:56:55 GMT

In article <Pine.LNX.3.96dg4.990429114312.14337B-100000@twinlark.arctic.org> you wrote:

> FYI: could be of interest to folks wanting to put better DNS support into
> 2.0.

I'd a look on it and it looks _very_ promising. Just one question to the
license-gurus: ADNS stays under GPL (not LGPL, really GPL). So is it actually
possible to use it for A2.0 (which will stay under Apache-license)?  I ask
because in the past we concluded that LGPL'ed code could coexists with our
stuff, but GPL's code is not possible? What's the current state and solution
for this problem?
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com