httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: bugdb problem
Date Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:44:04 GMT

In article <Pine.LNX.3.96dg4.990420181117.30703T-100000@twinlark.arctic.org> you wrote:

> Could we move the "New category" field above the state changed field?
>
> I'm tired of typing things into the "why responsible person changed" field
> thinking it will be saved as part of the submission... when in fact it's
> tossed away unless you actually change responsible person.
>
> Oh that suggests another thing:  if that lower textarea is non-empty, do
> something more intelligent like refuse to file the report.

I've also a suggestion: I usually use only the Email-to-bugdb gateway for
making responses. But it has the drawback that I cannot change the state of
the PR. Usually to close it after it's solved. That leaded to PRs which were
solved, a final reply was added but their state wasn't changed to "close".  So
either I don't know how to do this or we should add a mechanism which lets us
change the state of the PR via Email, too. Perhaps only when an Approved:
header exist like Majordomo does it's things, but it would be very useful to
have this...
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com