httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Apache-Apr description ?
Date Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:39:24 GMT
On Sun, Apr 18, 1999 at 04:44:24PM +0200, Michel Debar wrote:
> I would like to find a description of the Apache-apr project, and could not
> locate any. Can some kind person help by providing a pointer, or a
> document, or a pointer to where the discussion on this is archived.

Hmmm, I don't actually know of a description archived on the net about
this code. What kind of info are you looking for?

Basically, it is an extension of the Apache 1.3 design, to have
multiple processes, each with multiple threads serving requests. Right
now, it is based on pthreads, meaning Unix-only, but eventually we'll
base it on a portability layer so it can run on other platforms.

Manoj