httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@devsys.jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: apache-apr -> (1.4|2.0)
Date Sat, 17 Apr 1999 22:43:52 GMT
 #######

 Ballot for Apache 1.4/2.0 directions:

 I:      YES  [X]       NO  [ ]
 II:     1.4  [ ]       2.0 [X]  // It's my believe that even these will
                                    force some of the other additions
 IIIa:   YES  [X]       NO  [ ]
 IIIb:   YES  [X]       NO  [ ]
 IIIc:   YES  [ ]       NO  [X] // It should be based on 1.3.7
 IIId:   YES  [ ]       NO  [X]
 IIIe:   YES  [X]       NO  [ ]

 #######

Considering the (1) multithreading will break many 3rd party modules
and that (2) we will need to provide threading ports, calling it
2.0 seems right.