httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@devsys.jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Adopting apache-apr/pthreads as base for apache-1.4?
Date Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:25:49 GMT
Nah... notice I said "try". I just want to get a feel for what would be
involved, and where/how we can no-op the actual theading stuff. I'll
commit what I come up with, but with the idea that having that code
enabled (-DTHREADSNOTAVAILABLE ;) ) is a work in progress and
most likely won't work.

Again, if we say that this will be Apache 1.4, IMO it _must_ work under
non-threaded OSs, even if it means that it's just 1.3.7-dev that's
actually running.