httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: mod_setenvif and APACI
Date Wed, 07 Apr 1999 06:32:05 GMT

In article <199904062004.QAA10007@devsys.jaguNET.com> you wrote:

> According to the notes in Configuration.tmpl, mod_setenvif should be
> the last module. However, all modules added/activated using APACI are
> placed after that.
> Problem?

Hmmm... depends on the added third-party module, of course.  But we've no
problem here, because you can _PERMUTE_ the modules inside the list, of
course.  You just do 10 times an --add-module (which all are placed per
default _after mod_setenvif) and finally you fix the list by adding a single
--permute-module=setenvif:END and you're happy again :-)

Hey, APACI is one of the most pervert shell scripts I've written in my life,
so it's clear that it provides solutions also for the non-standard situations.
It's this magic that counts... ;-)

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com