httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@devsys.jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Submission Procedure
Date Sun, 04 Apr 1999 02:18:22 GMT
Charles Sliger wrote:

> I have been developing a validation suite for the
> Apache web server.
> How would I go about submitting this to the group
> for use by the community?

It depends on what you mean by submitting it to the group.
Of course, you can always post the URL to the list so that people
can read about and use the suite. You can also petition to have
a link to it placed in the appropriate location on the Apache site,
but this is usually done for something which is already popular.

My advice would be to let the list know of the location so that
people, both group members and the general public :), can have a
gander and a try out. It's a good starting point.

Thanks.