httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rasmus Lerdorf <ras...@lerdorf.on.ca>
Subject Re: search/ direcotory in 1.3.6
Date Fri, 26 Mar 1999 12:51:10 GMT
And having the damn script in the tarball is a pain for building building
rpm's because the find-requires rpm script will determine that a binary
named perl5 is a pre-requisite.  I wasted a good hour fixing my
apache.spec file to work around this yesterday.  By the way, Apache-1.3.6
rpm's are available at: http://www.lerdorf.on.ca/apache/

Should we consider distributing rpm's?