httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: ANNOUNCE: MM library, version 1.0b1
Date Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:42:38 GMT
Except semget() is broken in many ways pretty much everywhere -- static
limitations and such.  Things you can tune the kernel to handle, but we
decided we didn't want to use it for apache because we didn't want to
force people to tune.

I don't see why you wouldn't use the exact same config we've been using
forever for apache's shared mem and locking.

Dean