httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Shea <s...@gtsdesign.com>
Subject Re: Fork off a more feature full suexec?
Date Fri, 12 Mar 1999 04:04:38 GMT
David -- I have written a somewhat similar suexec-thing, although
perhaps not so ambitious.  My approach involves a config file which
tells suexec who to run the program as, as a function of location
in the filesystem.

I have patches for 1.3.3, will be releasing 1.3.5 ones pretty soon.

I'd be curious to see more of what you're doing, but I'd be far
more excited about getting an API into Apache that supports both
of us.

	Gary