httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: TODO list for Apache 1.3.5
Date Thu, 18 Mar 1999 07:53:43 GMT
On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> In article <199903170100.MAA06677@silk.apana.org.au> you wrote:
> > On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:46:39 +0100, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> >
> >>os-os2/3733: Configure + compilation fails
> >>  => Brian Havard should review this
> >
> > I downloaded a snapshot but found it was missing:
> >
> > src/os
> > src/regex
> > src/support
> > src/test
> >
> > so of course Configure fails.....
>
> Then the guy running the cronjob for rolling the snapshots (Brian?) should
> check the scripts, please.

They look fine to me.  I pulled down the most recent one and untarred it
and everything's there.  Configure runs fine.

My guess is that you either had an aborted download (in which case gzip
should have complained), or for some reason the script that tars up the
files didn't complete its run, but the 4 builds currently in
http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs/ all look complete to me, so if this was
the case it would have to have been > 24 hours ago.

	Brian