httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: Anon CVS dead
Date Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:03:12 GMT

Okay, I've set it up, but it's not quite a sync of the repository, as that
seems less than useful (and if that's really what people want, they have
cvsup).  It's an rsync of a directory with a checked-out repository, one
that gets updated every 6 hours and is the same directories used to
generate the tarballs in http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs/.  We now have:

[pez] 8:02pm ~ > rsync rsync://dev.apache.org/
Welcome to Hyperreal's rsync daemon.  Please choose a repository:

apache-site     Apache WWW Site
apache-dist     Apache software distribution
apache-devsite  Apache Developer's web site
apache-1.3      Apache 1.3 CVS tree (updated 4x/day)
apache-1.2      Apache 1.2 CVS tree (updated 4x/day)
apache-2.0      Apache 2.0 CVS tree (updated 4x/day)
apache-apr      Apache-APR CVS tree (updated 4x/day)

The other CVS modules should probably get their own listings here too -
all part of my Master Plan (tm).  :)

	Brian