httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Janelle <vjane...@home.com>
Subject Re: incoming FTP directory on taz?
Date Wed, 17 Mar 1999 01:43:06 GMT
LOL.

Roxen has a /incoming/ directory module with this "cool" option called "bitrot"
=)

If people try and upload warez, they're gonna get a "big" surprised when they
try and extract it.  by default, anything after the first 2637bytes or so will
have a nice 3% corruption rate or something similiar =)

I tried it, this tarball reported as a gzip file, but cored gunzip quite nicely
=)

--
According to Microsoft KnowledgeBase article Q216641, Microsoft Windows