httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@Mch.SNI.De>
Subject [BUG] SHARED_CORE probably broken in 1.3.5
Date Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:42:07 GMT
If my testing was correct, then apache_1.3.5 will not run on any platform
which requires the SHARED_CORE feature (at least if mod_env is compiled
as a DSO), as the recent mod_env patch broke it. On the platform I
tested it on, the variable "environ" is unavailable to a dynamically
loaded module because it is not exported by the core.

Is that a blocking point? Is there a quick fix? At least the
possibility to compile with --disable-shared=env is always open as a
fallback.

Sorry for not reporting this earlier -- I tried to, but the mail system
rewrote my sender address to something taz's qmail wouldn't accept.
Hope it gets thru now.

    Martin
--
<Martin.Kraemer@MchP.Siemens.De>      |        Siemens Information and
Phone: +49-89-636-46021               |        Communication  Products