httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject Re: Tagged 1.3.5 does not compile on Win32
Date Sun, 21 Mar 1999 20:54:37 GMT
On Sun, Mar 21, 1999 at 05:07:00PM +0000, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Anyway the point is that we either need to forward tag mod_env.c as it now
> stands, and possibly reroll the Unix tarball so it contains the correct
> source code, or not bother and accept a difference between the Unix and
> Win32 source trees, or forget this version and do 1.3.6.

I don't feel too strongly about this, but I don't see a big
disadvantage to just numbering the next release 1.3.6 so that the
apache source tarball works on Windows.

While its unlikely to cause problems in this situation, I don't like
the idea of having two different source trees called 1.3.5.

"'Why do you blow on people?' I don't know." -- Benny Hinn