httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Jones" <b...@fccj.org>
Subject Re: Apache open PR summary for Sat Mar 20 03:06:00 PST 1999
Date Sun, 21 Mar 1999 01:17:18 GMT
Hi :]

What's the deal with the mod_rewr portions ?

I remember sending the *.conf files to someone here on
the list, but I don't remember who (I want to say I sent them
to Lars Eilebrecht, but I am prolly wrong on that ...)

Just curious,
-Sneex- :]
Bill Jones  |  FCCJ Webmaster  |  http://www.fccj.org/cgi/mail?webmaster
FCCJ  |  501 W State St  |  Jacksonville, FL 32202  |  1 (904) 632-3089

         Jacksonville Perl Mongers
         http://jacksonville.pm.org
         jax@jacksonville.pm.org

----------
>From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
>Subject: Apache open PR summary for Sat Mar 20 03:06:00 PST 1999
>Date: Sat, Mar 20, 1999, 6:06 AM

<snip>
> 1644 mod_rewr analyzed mod_rewrite doesn't add Vary header field elements
> 2054 mod_rewr analyzed More "trailing slash" problem.
> 2478 mod_rewr feedback mod_rewrite appears broken under virtual hosts (and
> maybe broken all together)
> 3213 mod_rewr feedback RewriteCond %{} !-U [skip=1] -- 'skip' not working?
> 3351 mod_rewr feedback Henry Spencer's regexp library won't match a simple
> regexp in mod_rewrite
> 3458 mod_rewr feedback [L] option to stop rewriting doesn't work...
> 2652 mod_rewr open     added feature where mod_rewrite can match on
> query-string part of URL
> 2931 mod_rewr open     mod_rewrite -U switch in combination with [P] rule
> doesn't work properly
> 3140 mod_rewr open     Substitution does not support some schemes
> 3147 mod_rewr open     apache sons eat all the cpu.
> 3489 mod_rewr open     rewrite to intranet ignores No_Proxy directive
> 3532 mod_rewr open     When a user hits a site that the rewrite rule get's
> executed, apache goes into a infinite loop consuming ram.
> 3855 mod_rewr open     Existing RewriteBase and RewriteRule commands
> embedded in <directory></directory> stopped working after upgrading from
> 1.3.3 to 1.3.4
> 3874 mod_rewr open     RewriteLock doesn't work for virtual hosts and
> silently fails
> 3905 mod_rewr open     httpd core dumps when RewriteRule used
> 3923 mod_rewr open     mod_rewite rule disables mod_access functionality
> 1582 mod_rewr suspende mod_rewrite forms REQUEST_URI different than mod_cgi
does
> 2074 mod_rewr suspende mod_rewrite doesn't pass Proxy Throughput on
> internal subrequests
<snip>