httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: Ready for release?
Date Sat, 20 Mar 1999 12:29:15 GMT

In article <9903191840.aa02237@paris.ics.uci.edu> you wrote:

> Current cvs compiles fine on Solaris 2.5.0.  I'm having an out-of-mind
> experience with more nasty bacteria, so good luck with the release.

Welcome to the club, Roy :-(

On Wednesday I had stomachache, on Thurday fever, on Friday I was cold and
nuffing and today I've a nasty cough. And my fiance has the exactly the same
but with an offset of one day. And in addition the weather here in Germany has
gone totally crazy: A few days ago it was hot and sunny and today it's
snowing(!) again as in the deepest winter.

Oh hell, what a horrible week. Not even successful hacking made me really
happy these days and this means a lot...  Nevetheless, our baby looks fine. At
least it compiles cleanly without any warning under FreeBSD 3.1 with EGCS
1.1.2 and the following command:

    CC="egcc" \
    CFLAGS="-pipe -O2 -Wall -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-align \
    -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -Winline" \
    ./configure \
    "--with-layout=GNU" \
    "--target=apache" \
    "--prefix=/tmp/apache" \