httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Aidan Cully <>
Subject [PATCH] "responsible party" for requests.
Date Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:27:11 GMT
All right, I've got most of what I said I was going to do W/R/T modifying
Apache's config file to allow for a "responsible party" for requests..
Currently, it looks like

URIOwner serveruid

<Directory /htdocs/userdirs/>
URIOwner fileuid

and I've changed mod_log_config to allow
LogFormat "%I:%G"
to return the userid or the groupid on the request, respectively.  I've
tested the logging part, and it seems to work pretty well..  Where I'm
starting to get screwed up is in how I run CGI scripts, but I think that
has more to do with dain-bramage in SuEXEC than in my patch.  I'll send
a PR on that later..

Aidan Cully       "I saw Judas carryin' the body/ Of John Wilkes Booth..
Panix Staff        Down there by the train..."         -Johnny Cash

View raw message