httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Jones" <b...@fccj.org>
Subject Re: AIX access
Date Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:12:07 GMT
I have access to:

- Solaris 2.5.1 on an Ultra/1 and a E3000 (2.6 also...)
- UltraPenguin on a Ultra/60
- AIX 4.2
- SCO (thru 5.5 I think.)
- BeOS 3 and 4 (both MacOS and Intel systems)
- various RedHats (to v5.2) on Intel thru Dec Alpha AXP system...
- various Debians (mainly 2.0)
- various Novell boxes...
- various NT boxes...

plus I have CodeWarrior for both MacOS and WinDoze (if anyone cares)
which can generate BeOS (intel) code...

:]
Bill Jones  |  FCCJ Webmaster  |  http://www.fccj.org/cgi/mail?webmaster
FCCJ  |  501 W State St  |  Jacksonville, FL 32202  |  1 (904) 632-3089

         Jacksonville Perl Mongers
         http://jacksonville.pm.org
         jax@jacksonville.pm.org