httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Charles Sliger" <c...@reliant.com>
Subject Re: Premature end of script headers
Date Wed, 10 Mar 1999 05:39:58 GMT
I appologize for sending this question to the list.
I'm embarrassed to say that the problem was caused
because my program did not close the script file
prior to issuing the GET.  Therefore the file was
incomplete when the server tried to run it because
most of the script was still in the i/o buffers.
While staring at it for the umpteenth time it just
leapt off the screen at me.  I can't believe I did this.
I'll now slink off to try my hand at being intelligent...
-chaz