httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter 'Luna' Altberg" <pe...@altberg.nu>
Subject RE: BUFF void *t_handle member free to use?
Date Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:23:58 GMT
Hmm... Maybe it's best to leave it alone then, after all.

I'm writing an authentication module (almost done, really) for the M$
IIS/NT challenge/response method. The client asks the server for a
"challenge" (8 byte random data), the server sends one back, the client
then "encrypts" the users password using the challange and sends it to
the server. Here I must have some way to keep track of which challenge
was sent on which connection / to which client. The conn_rec would be
the perfect place to store it, if it was possible. Do you, or anyone
else, have any suggestion?

- Peter