httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "R.J. Kraaij" <terdu...@worldonline.nl>
Subject Re: mod_status.c
Date Wed, 03 Feb 1999 09:41:08 GMT
> Maybe we need an API so people can write their favourite mod_status page
> style templates :-)  Sounds like a job for PHP.

Maybe i Could redesign my Module Injection.  I have created a ASP
styled Compiler which generate's C code for me, So i can easely Modify the
layout of my Module . With that, You could easely put Values and strings
on Html locations you want. Something like :

<P> <%s=Your.Servername%> </p>

which generates a
ap_rprintf("<P> %s </P>",Your.Servername);

The Source code i have created is only uh,., Verry UnRuled :o) So i realy
have to redo it, in order to get all my Dutch Lines out of it.

and it's more complicated then the simple example above this one.

	Regards,
	Reinder.