httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jie Gao <J....@isu.usyd.edu.au>
Subject Re: mod_status.c
Date Wed, 03 Feb 1999 21:16:06 GMT
> Chris Ewert wrote:
> >
> > Thats a really good idea.  I am not 100% finished, I have to clean up the code
> > before I would do that unless someone else would do that... I also wrote the
> > code for 1.3.3's version, so I have to make sure it will work well with 1.3.4,
> > but I figured I would wait until I heard what you though.  I have a demo page
> > at:
> >
> > http://www.infolaunch.com/mod_status_demo.html

As a user, I must say I'd prefer to see a more compact display (like
the old one). The proposed new one requires more scrolling (if you have
a long list, this would be the last thing you would want to add), and
doesn't really give you more information; the display font is also
one-size smaller than the setting of the user's browser.

Would be nice to see the grey background go.

Thanks,

Jie