httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Ewert <>
Subject Re: mod_status.c
Date Thu, 04 Feb 1999 00:43:54 GMT
I played around with it and here is what I came up with, I have not coded this, this
is just a simple sketch done in Netscape's Composer:

I tried to make it a compact, and get the important information to the top and the
details twards the bottom.  This is just another idea, if you have any ideas let me

Jie Gao wrote:

> > Chris Ewert wrote:
> > >
> > > Thats a really good idea.  I am not 100% finished, I have to clean up the code
> > > before I would do that unless someone else would do that... I also wrote the
> > > code for 1.3.3's version, so I have to make sure it will work well with 1.3.4,
> > > but I figured I would wait until I heard what you though.  I have a demo page
> > > at:
> > >

> As a user, I must say I'd prefer to see a more compact display (like
> the old one). The proposed new one requires more scrolling (if you have
> a long list, this would be the last thing you would want to add), and
> doesn't really give you more information; the display font is also
> one-size smaller than the setting of the user's browser.
> Would be nice to see the grey background go.
> Thanks,
> Jie

Chris Ewert

Web Page:

Need Web Space?  Visit InfoLaunch (my ISP):

View raw message