httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Ewert <radi...@geocities.com>
Subject Re: mod_status.c
Date Thu, 04 Feb 1999 00:43:54 GMT
I played around with it and here is what I came up with, I have not coded this, this
is just a simple sketch done in Netscape's Composer:

http://www.infolaunch.com/mod_status_demo2.html

I tried to make it a compact, and get the important information to the top and the
details twards the bottom.  This is just another idea, if you have any ideas let me
know.

Chris

--

Chris Ewert   radio_1@geocities.com

Web Page:  http://www.geocities.com/~radio_1/

Need Web Space?  Visit InfoLaunch (my ISP):
http://www.infolaunch.com