httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Ewert <>
Subject mod_status.c
Date Tue, 02 Feb 1999 02:35:34 GMT
I beleive this is the right group for this module, mod_status.c, (please
tell me if this isn't), because the modules group seems to be for
external modules.  I have re-done the HTML in mod_status.c, added color
to the tables, seperated the information out a little into sections so
it is more readable and a few other things.  I know that the code isn't
perfectly fit into apache's style, but I could fix that and make it
fit.  Is there any interest for a better HTML layout, or is the page
that goes with apache supposed to be small and fast?  I thought I would
ask because I have spent a lot of time just playing around with it and I
thought if someone could use it...  If you would like to see a example,
please let me know and I would be happy to send you one, and or the

Chris Ewert

Web Page:

Need Web Space?  Visit InfoLaunch (my ISP):

View raw message