httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David D'Antonio" <David.DAnto...@newsedge.com>
Subject RE: FW: Porting to Windows CE
Date Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:37:11 GMT

I haven't looked at WinCE for a while, but (at least in version 1.0) it most
certainly
did NOT implement all of the Win32 API. And many of the parts it didn't
implement
also didn't return any sort of error to let you know they failed!

> If it doesn't, we'd be happy to consider whatever patches are necessary to
> run there.
>
> Also, it should be possible to write plug-ins to the Apache API in C++.
>
> 	Brian

DDA

--
David D'Antonio CNE - dda@NewsEdge.com
 Some they do and some they don't and some ya just can't tell