httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cransto...@aol.com
Subject Re: incorporating? (was: Copyright & donating code)
Date Tue, 26 Jan 1999 01:18:10 GMT
I'll tell you what Marc. This thread is going nowhere because Apache is run by
programmers not businessmen.

Roy made the statement, "private emails". Not very open if you ask me.

Bottom line this was a PR. Close the PR and the thread goes away. That's
business, simply saying stop it because you don't like is something completely
different.

And you still haven't answered the question. What kind of corporate filing has
taken place. Your users have a right to know what you are up with regard to
Apache.

Sincerely,

Peter