httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@c2.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/os/win32/installer apache.iwz
Date Sun, 10 Jan 1999 16:32:49 GMT
On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, Randy Terbush wrote:
> Can we retag these changes under APACHE_1_3_4?

I'm +1 on that. It hasn't been done in the past because of the rule about
not back-tagging anything (which is reasonable for all other files). But
while the Unix and Windows installers are created by different people
(expecially in widely different timezones) I think we should have an
exception for this one file. The contents of this file depend on the exact
contents of the Unix distribution, which is not known for definite until
the time that the CVS is tagged.

Paul