httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/main http_main.c
Date Sun, 03 Jan 1999 22:28:25 GMT
Yea, I don't know that this is a good thing to do by default either.
However, I keep running into situation after situation where something
screws this up.  Perhaps the code I'm dealing with is too horrible, but
I really don't think that is the case.

I would go for a compile time (yuck yuck, compiletime bad) or runtime
config option to enable a "reset alarm and handler" call at the end of
each response, but default to off.