httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Cohen <jos...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Suggested patch for unkown methods in <Limit>
Date Thu, 07 Jan 1999 19:10:12 GMT
Excellent.  I noticed the #ifdef APACHE_RELEASE
stuff in mod_dav that is aware of the 1.3.4
new methods.

Id still like to see the UNKNOWN patch I suggested
in 1.3.4 so that unknown methods cam be limited.
Things like DASL 'SEARCH' and GENA come to mind.

Who is the best person to plead with to get this
patch in 1.3.4?

thanks
josh