httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: incorporating? (was: Copyright & donating code)
Date Mon, 25 Jan 1999 22:52:07 GMT
In a message dated 1/25/99 8:35:31 PM MST, writes:

<< We have already had all the arguments and
 all but two of the votes necessary to complete the process.  We already
 have a complete draft of the bylaws, are fully aware of the resulting
 corporate structure and how it DOES NOT run the HTTP server project, and
 have been working with some very competent lawyers so that the end product
 matches the relevant statutes >>

I can't wait to see the bylaws and exactly how you have structured the
company. It will be interesting to see how you have protected the Apache brand
and how you plan on enforcing your intellectual property.

As for all the other comments from your fellow members, simply water under the

By the way, why has it taken TWO years to get the bylaws and a corporate
structure done? Surely something like that takes only a few days :)

Yours sincerely,

Peter J. Cranstone

View raw message