httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Sklar <sk...@student.net>
Subject Re: mod_perl and php
Date Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:59:31 GMT
Vincent Janelle wrote:

> Anyone see any problems with trying to compile mod_perl and php into the
> same httpd binary?
>
> For some silly reason it doesn't work.  Either that or I don't know the
> right command line, either way its not documented from what I can see.

What happens? I do the following configure and it works swell:

./configure --sysconfdir=/usr/local/apache/foo \
            --logfiledir=/var/log/httpd/foo \
            --runtimedir=/var/run \
            --enable-rule=WANTHSREGEX \
            --activate-module=src/modules/perl/libperl.a \
            --activate-module=src/modules/php3/libphp3.a \
            --enable-module=rewrite \
            --disable-module=asis \
            --disable-module=include \
            --disable-module=negotiation \
            --disable-module=userdir \
            --without-support

This is after building mod_perl with apaci (as described in
README.apaci:)

perl Makefile.PL \
            APACHE_PREFIX=/path/to/install/of/apache \
            APACHE_SRC=../apache-1.3.X/src \
            DO_HTTPD=1 \
            USE_APACI=1 \
            EVERYTHING=1