httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Dew-Jones <mdewj...@kunzite.bcsc.gov.bc.ca>
Subject Contrib question
Date Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:17:48 GMT
Hello...

I recently needed to build an alternative to the `htpasswd' utility.

I thought I might contribute it - is anyone interested?  Where should I send
such a contribution?  It doesn't follow all the apache style guidelines, but
since it's a standalone program, does this matter?

Our version provides more options and controlled maintenance of passwd style
files.  We used it to build a web interface to maintain a user authorization
file. (The web interface was paid for so it's not available, but I built the
underlying utility on my own time so it is.)

...malcolm dew-jones