httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/helpers GuessOS PrintPath TestCompile find-dbm-lib findcp
Date Sat, 16 Jan 1999 14:02:57 GMT
Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> Oh friends, now we've already three all-in-one patch rounds which also affect
> the APACI code and this makes me _NO LONGER_ happy. Because every patch round
> will introduce new problems. I've no problem with "x$x" instead of my
> personally preferred ".$x" when Jim really wants this,

I wish people would learn to read. I SAID I had no f*cking preference
how we do it, for the simple and singular reason of not upsetting
Ralf. I really wish you would stop saying that using 'x' is the
way Jim wants it when the honest fact is that the VAST MAJORITY of
the shell scripts out there use it.

   Jim Jagielski   |||   |||