httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <>
Subject Re: release this weekend?
Date Sat, 09 Jan 1999 09:19:50 GMT

In article <36968446.62F27AB6@Golux.Com> you wrote:
> I suggest that whomever does the announcement make a
> large, hairy point about the change to the default path
> layout of APACI.  The note in the CHANGES file really
> isn't enough, IMHO.

Yes, a good suggestion, Ken. That's really important. Actually the
announcement should go a little further IMHO and even recommend people to
again read the top-level INSTALL file, especially package maintainers should
do this.  Because there were a lot of other APACI changes, cleanups and
enhancements (--target, --shadow=DIR) which they can overlook in CHANGES
and which can be important for them to know about it.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall

View raw message