httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Charles Sliger" <c...@reliant.com>
Subject Re: Testing/Validation
Date Thu, 07 Jan 1999 18:17:29 GMT
Hi Ralf,
Would you be willing to provide me with a copy?
I'm partial to PERL and it looks like others out there are too.  ;-)
-chaz
From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rse@engelschall.com>
I've written the basis for such an Apache Regression Test Suite (ARTS) in
November 1997 for us. It's very similar to the "make test" in Perl modules
because it's written also in Perl and uses the same ideas. I've posted it in
Nov'97 and I've still the code on my hard-disk. When we're still interested in
a test framework for Apache we could at least take a look at this old stuff.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com