httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: release this weekend?
Date Thu, 07 Jan 1999 12:59:32 GMT
Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> There have been 91 changes logged since the last "minor" release
> and I don't think anyone is working on something that needs to be
> in this one.  Do we have the people to do a tarball on Saturday
> and release on Monday if it looks good?  I can do the tarball and
> release announcement.  Assuming there isn't some nasty problem that
> somebody has secretly been working on, that means we need people to:
>
>    1) test the current 1.3 repository before Saturday;
>    2) prepare the Win32 install script;
>    3) test the tarball;
>    4) sign the distribution.

I think that Lars, who volunteered as RM, was away the 1st few days of
this month and was hoping to pull everything together soon... Re: the
above:

  1. Running on several FreeBSD and A/UX machines with no problem
  2. n/a :)
  3. I can
  4. I can

Lars, if things are too tight for you right now, I'll be glad to help
out as RM. Let me know.