httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Janelle" <vjane...@home.com>
Subject Re: Multi-threaded apache rather than pre-forking
Date Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:44:26 GMT
Is there some better documentation for things to check?

Themes.org got *loaded* because of apache and some "misconfiguration",
however, I had to take some rather drastic measures in order to stop the
machine from dying(I'm looking into that, I think it was a libc problem).

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask, however, it is an issue that I think
apache suffers from..  The words "not" and "scalable" often apply to things
like this when a different webserver handles it with one configuration
change...