httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@Covalent.NET>
Subject Re: possible configuration idea
Date Wed, 02 Dec 1998 16:23:04 GMT

What? Do you think 4000 lines of shell script is a bad solution? :-)

While I tend to agree with your suggestion, the root of this problem
is in the fact that for some reason, the world now expects to see a
script named 'configure'. I suppose that could bootstrap the compile
process for the other tool.

A good suggestion for the 2.0 tree.